Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

I have to say

I'm a little disappointed. The animation was awesome, and there were some good things about this, but I think the feel was missing a little. This is still my favorite series, I just didn't feel it like I did the washing machine episode, or Slight Bruised Man episode. I love it though!

Old Saint Dick Old Saint Dick

I'll play the Mbot game

I guess I am no longer to state that I am offended by a flash, so I will instead impart flash criticism. The song was relatively well done, pretty funny actually. The artistry wasn't however. The characters almost looked hand drawn with a mouse. Since you have created many cartoons, I figure your skills would be a little stronger. Perhaps it is your style, but it doesn't work for me. If you improved the artistry and ommited the ant-semitic jokes, this would be really funny.

Elmotional Death Scene Elmotional Death Scene

Like you said

Not the best, but worth watching, just to see that stupid Elmo DIE. Good for just that.

Metroid Prime Catastrophe Metroid Prime Catastrophe

Balls

Nice. I won't talk smack. I laughed, it was funny. There I said it.

Shadowii2 responds:

Thanks, nice you enjoyed!

Dragonball Z: Ultimate 2 Dragonball Z: Ultimate 2

LAME

You tried, but honesty is much more important than worrying about people's feelings. That wasn't any good. It didn't make sense, and who wants to watch an hour of credits, especially after 5 seconds of half-ass animation? I hardly believe you spent weeks on that, but whatever.

cherries responds:

I honestly can't believe that this passed.. it was just a joke.

Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

Very NICE

I thought I was actually watching a SouthPark special, it was so well done! Really funny, keep it up!

The New Neighbor The New Neighbor

this is quality flash!

I really liked this, and I'm NOT a kid. I really liked how it was silent, no verbal communication, but still had SFX. I thought the animation was very well done as well. This is only the first of your work I have viewed, but I will watch more!! Good job!!

26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

I liked System Of A Down

That's it. I wasn't offended or anything. This just wasn't very good, and made little sense.

Reading Rainbow 4 Reading Rainbow 4

That wasn't very good

This was too short, too lame, and made absolutey NO sense at all. I think the series has potential, but as of right now, that's ALL it is. Work on it, and it could be very funny.

Der Zwerg - Christmastime Der Zwerg - Christmastime

Dieser flash ist das beste.

Sehr gut. Thats all I have to say about this!