Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

I have to say

I'm a little disappointed. The animation was awesome, and there were some good things about this, but I think the feel was missing a little. This is still my favorite series, I just didn't feel it like I did the washing machine episode, or Slight Bruised Man episode. I love it though!

Old Saint Dick Old Saint Dick

I'll play the Mbot game

I guess I am no longer to state that I am offended by a flash, so I will instead impart flash criticism. The song was relatively well done, pretty funny actually. The artistry wasn't however. The characters almost looked hand drawn with a mouse. Since you have created many cartoons, I figure your skills would be a little stronger. Perhaps it is your style, but it doesn't work for me. If you improved the artistry and ommited the ant-semitic jokes, this would be really funny.

Elmotional Death Scene Elmotional Death Scene

Like you said

Not the best, but worth watching, just to see that stupid Elmo DIE. Good for just that.

Chef vs Chicken Chef vs Chicken

Good idea...

...But horrible controls. The CTRL key? Really? It makes the window restart. Give this game some more logical buttons, and in closer proximity to each other and this gets a 10.

jackbliss responds:

Hmm... will have to find a programmer and look into getting better controls. Glad you liked the idea and thanks for the review :)

Windows AIDS Windows AIDS

Hey assface it's me again

First of all, I still think you're a dick. I took your advice and checked out your other shit. This kicks ass. Fucking excellent really. There. Now go fuck yourself.

South Park - The Game South Park - The Game

Not too interesting

Hey you tried. But this could be better. I agree with the last guy. Make it so you make your own character or something, then it would be cooler. I'm not going to call you names, because you tried, you just need practice and stuff.

[Eagle V2]* [Eagle V2]*

Better!

Your original wasnot too great, but hhis was much better, the lead-in much more captivating!

-Tears- -Tears-

Did you compose this?

Is this composed by you alone? If so, this is pretty good. Sorry to hear about your family. Peace be with you.

Voosh Voosh

Pretty good.

I'm a tough judge though. Longer. This is a WIP. You can use this to go somewhere. Add to it, expand on it, and I think you may have something. This doesn't loop very well, so make it a song!

sg-06 responds:

7 seems like a high score for a tough judge...but I'll take it. ;)

This song entered a point where I couldn't think of anything to add to it without a decline in quality.
It's a valid point, though.